In order to add Facebook Messenger Chat to your Openhouse Audio Tour you’ll need to complete this one time setup on facebook.
- Go to your Company Facebook Page and click “Settings” near the top right of the page.
- In the popup window that has opened click “Messaging” in the left hand column.
- Scroll down and click the “Get Started” button under “Add Messenger to your website” in the right hand column.
- Steps 1 & 2 of the popup dialog that appears relate to the customisation of your messenger button and greeting text, complete these steps and go to step3.
- In the top left hand corner under “ADD WEBSITE DOMAIN NAME“, type https://c3d.live and click save (if you want to add other domains that the chat feature can be installed on type them here aswell).
- Click in the code window on the right hand side, this will copy the code.
- Open a text editor and paste the code into it
- Scroll to the last but one line in the code and copy the number in the page-id field. It should look like 12345678912345.
- That’s it, you’re done. Keep a note of the number and you’ll be able to add it to each of the Openhouse Audio Tours that you create.